Your Trusted Stucco Contractor
Stucco is a material found in many older buildings and homes. Because stucco is absorbent, if the material gets too wet or remains wet for a period of time, the flashing can fail and the stucco will have to be repaired. Homeowners can avoid the hassle of stucco remediation following a failure and replace the surface with improved siding products.
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Doors and windows are the most common problem areas in stucco homes.
- Water entry and leakage can occur in these areas for a variety of reasons.
- Stucco homes are more subject to a poor water management system installation.
- Look out for signs of water entry and leakage around windows and doors which will cause the rotting and molding.
DECK AND PATIO
- A proper water protection system is also important around your deck or patio as they are connected to your stucco siding.
- Many old or new decks are not properly installed or installed to protect your home.
- The ledger board and sheathing are being damaged by water leak and intrusion, primarily due to missing flashing around the ledger board.
- It is difficult to notice potential signs of issues around the deck. A professional inspection is recommended.
Servicing communities in:
Bucks County, Delaware County,
Montgomery County & Chester County