Head Off Problems with a Roof Inspection
After years of being exposed to the weather, a roofing system can start to wear and break down, causing leaks and eventual structural damage to your home. The professional roofers of MHx Designs can provide a comprehensive roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof and make recommendations for repair that will prevent damage. Here are just a few of the things we look for when inspecting a roof.
- Missing, loose or worn shingles or tile
- Split or worn wood shingles
- Discoloration of roofing shingles or panels
- Rust or loose seams on metal roofs
- Granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys, skylights and vents
- Blocked roof vents
- Mold growth
- Stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Loose or leaking gutters
Don’t let a worn or damaged roof permit damage to your home. Call MHx Designs to schedule a thorough, professional inspection of your roofing system to help head off disaster and expensive repairs.